Radcliff Road, Naperville
Price Reduction $349,900 Cabin with 2.1 Acres
5S570 Radcliff Road, Naperville
- 2.1 acre heavily wooded country living lot is high and dry in an area of new tear down construction.
- Literally minutes to I88/Reagan Expressway, I355, Naperville or Lisle Metra train, hi-tech corridor shaving 30 minutes off your commute vs south Naperville.
- Why own a small lot when you can have elbow room and privacy?
- Possibly the last chance to buy two acres in Naperville under $350,000.
- Area covenants may allow subdivision into a flag lot.
- Contact DuPage County for your due diligence.
- Lower unincorporated taxes yet superior Lisle Township services plowing, brush pickup, etc.
- Renowned District 203 schools.
- Small rented cabin on the property is occupied and tenant is willing to stay on.
- The home to north is newer construction.
- The lot to south is under recent new ownership and to be built as owner occupied.
- New million dollar plus construction up and down the street. Everybody knows everybody on this friendly, dead end, cul-de-sac, no traffic street.